If you frequently serve eCommerce websites or have worked with eCommerce agencies then you must have been aware of Magento.
Let’s first understand the word ‘Magento’, Magento simply means developing an ecommerce platform, eCommerce websites. For those who are unaware of what does an eCommerce website means it’s basically those sort of websites which allows the surfer to buy & sell products & nowadays services as well.
If we talk about eCommerce websites then we must understand that any eCommerce website isn’t just about having a peppy and interactive or eye-catchy look. It’s also about easy and user-friendly navigation, besides it should be responsive & its layout must be easy to understand. If a website has a complex structure than the purpose of developing an eCommerce website will not be served.
As Magento Developer takes care of the criteria that the website is User-Friendly & is optimized in a way that the purpose of developing it is served. Magento development involves multiple tasks, whether it’s installing or configuring. Hence one talks about hiring Magento developer; it means they are finding helping hand who can manage the smooth function of their eCommerce website via fulfilling the following duties:
• Taking care of Installation & Configuration
• Creating Themes for website
• Optimizing Magento performance/loading times
• Configuring Magento stores to support multilingual and multicurrency setups
• Installing, testing and configuring payment gateways such as PayPal, SagePay, Authorize.Net, etc
• Integrating other business systems into Magento – including accountancy software, custom relationship management (CRM) software, and other business applications
• Performing audits of Magento websites for search engine optimization
Before hiring Magento 2 developer one must be aware of the functioning of Magento developer, there are two functional Magento developers.
Front End Magento Developers:
Developers working on the front end have to take care of the layouts & themes. Moreover, they have to develop the layout which ensures that the website looks great & interactive. Besides, it should be responsive as well & should support the mobile layouts. Thus, mobile users can have easy access over it. Front-end developers are supposed to take care of Uniqueness of the website; they also have to ensure the usability criteria.
Backend Magento Developers:
Backend developers’ shares a core focus on building features for Magento website, whether that’s via existing Magento extensions or bespoke code.